Thursday, March 3, 2011

5 weeks to 10 years

this week's entry comes post mission. maybe he's wisened up a bit...nah!

entry #6 October 28, 1998

Dear Melina,
What's up girl! You must be tired cause you been runnin around my mind since I left your fine self-heh heh-that's one of my best lines & probably explains my lack of dates
.(finally! some truth-the part about lack of dates:)
Ricks(now BYU-Idaho) is not as fun as I remember. But I am still getting down and you know this.(he's so modest)
I miss my family a lot. I realize I was a real jerk to them before I left.(the truth comes out!:)
I miss your family too. (uh yeah, there was no missing him on this end, my part anyway:)
Well, write me back or I will cry myself to sleep and I know you don't want that.
Love,
Mason


oh mason...how ever did i let you go for so long and not realize your greatness? i was such a fool:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these sooo much!!