Thursday, March 31, 2011

1 week to 10 years

and so, this journey is slowing coming to an end(it has been almost 10 weeks of posting this stuff). i've got another letter to share with you, so here it is.

entry#9 January 19, 1996

Dear Melina,
How's it? Me, I'm just chillin.(one of his fave words) Sounds like you're pretty excited about goin on a mission. That's cool! Me, I am startin to get excited to get off. Dec 7 marks one year-half way point.(no, he's not anxious!)
I love it here in Brive.I see lots of castles, chateaus and cool stuff. The work is tuff(did i mention mason's a master speller?:) but p-day is the bomb!(said only in true mason fashion)
Some crazy sisters don't take their p-day-what knuckleheads!(i concur)France is way too cool not to see everything. I love working in such a cool place. Anyway, much love and tell your punk brother to write.
Love,
Mason

what can i say? not much has changed...with his spelling:)

No comments: