Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 weeks to 10 years

and so the saga continutes...

entry #2 dated march 7, 1996

Dear Melina,
Hey, if you want to go on a mission go for it. If you wait til you're ready, you'll never go
!(he CAN say nice things:)
My handwriting is really bad isn't it. (he CAN admit to the truth)
Hey, try not to lay in bed at night thinking about how handsome I am!


as you can see, his unending charm just keeps pulling me in and i can't help but fall for him over, and over, and over again!

3 comments:

Carrie-kins said...

he does have some pretty awful handwriting.:)so glad he's your hearts duet,the ying to your yang,the chip to your chocolate...and im very grateful he's my brother in law!love u guys more than you know..happy 10th:)

Gloua said...

Oh my gosh that is so typical lol

xóchitl said...

i love reading the comments and knowing which ones are from his own family. haha!

i can NOT wait for the rest.