Monday, February 14, 2011

7 weeks to 10 years

in honor of valentine's day(i know,how fitting:),i thought i'd share one of many poems that mason's written for me through the years.


For some love is not so simple as they complicate their lives
Believe it ever changing like the seasons as they rise
Or as the old tree climbing, reaching for the sky
But in me it is different, so let me tell you why
Love is what surrounds me with every breath of air
I feel the sensation growing as each moment I meet the dare
Filling my every moment with riches of love's care
Many will ask themselves, was there really anything there?
So what is the secret, you may ask, to find these feelings too?
Look as I into someone's eyes and find your love returns to you
Never forget that a life alone was never life at all
Your heart be filled with thankfulness as it continues to fall
For my life without you is not a life. You are why my love is true
I am the most blessed man alive because you fill my life with you

happy valentine's day.

4 comments:

Gloua said...

These amaze me every week but especially this one, wow. I never even knew he wrote, that was a really good poem.

johanna said...

I'm jealous! Will you have mason write one for Kenny to give to Me? I'll get him a Diet Coke!!!

xóchitl said...

awww. so sweet. what's next, i wonder?

bethy said...

Whoa, Mason's a stud! Loved it :)