Thursday, April 1, 2010

celebrate!

easter is close upon us and i decided that i'm going to make sugar cookies-for easter and every major holiday. why not? my family enjoys them and the kids love helping me decorate them so why not!:) and so what that they are a bit time consuming and have lots of butter in them, and the frosting is just scrumptious. so there you go. can't wait for independence day-red, white, and blue here i come! ok, maybe mason will get some cookies for father's day-maybe.

4 comments:

johanna said...

My mouth is watering!!! You make the best sugar cookies I have ever eaten. You should make them for every holiday and for friends birthdays too!

{Erica} said...

so uh does that mean that my birthday is a holiday? :)

my mouth is watering too...mmmmm.....

Gabriela Hull said...

Yum! I'd love a copy of your recipe.
The last time I made some for the boys they didn't turn out at all.

KC and DL said...

yum!That is what we do too. Sugar cookies are my favorite!