Thursday, March 25, 2010

no more drama

i'm sure upon reading the title of this post you had no inkling that this would even have to do with my girls:) not sure if anyone else out there encounters similar occurences with their girls(or boys)but as mason likes to put it, our girls are drama!(aka emotional to the most possible extent of the word)last night sila was given specific instructions not to do something(can't remember) and she disobeyed. mason sent her to her room for the rest of the night-to her dismay. she kicked and screamed on the way to her room where she elevated the already intense situation to the...yes,next level.

sila: oohhhhhhhhh!!! i can't even BREATHE!!!!!!!
mom: uh huh...you're allright...you can breathe...
sila: no...i...CAN'T!!! you just want me to DIE!!!

mason and i looked at each other and mason asked me if she had a nap this week to which i replied, "no".
there you go.

today's to do list:
1) nap for sila
2) nap for sila
3) nap for sila
you get the picture.

7 comments:

{Erica} said...

HAHAHA! Oh the joys! I swear drama is contagious because Ella's been on my last nerve the past week or so!

p.s. perhaps because the last week or so she's had "quiet time" where she goes to her room but can read or play her leapster or color or do homework instead of nap during mailee's nap time. hmm....

KC and DL said...

Oh I love this post. It makes me feel like our household is a little more normal.

Anna and Bryce said...

hahahahahah...that is so funny... "you just want me to die"- that girl is hilarious...

Anita Ann said...

Kids are awesome. Some are more dramatic than others.....always fun.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

This is HYSTERICAL!! totally had a flashback to my own dramatic melt downs... starting as a young child when i would literally pass out, to preteen (and maybe beyond :) when I too felt like I couldn't breathe! oh to be girl! :) I love Sila!! She makes life fun!

johanna said...

Oh my goodness! My boys just hit something when they are that mad, unfortunately its usually each other. I don't know what we are going to do when they are teenagers!

Gabriela Hull said...

That's funny! Did she take a nap?