Friday, January 8, 2010

34

wednesday started out great! mason was the first to wish me happy birthday, then the children all piled in my room to wish me happy birthday(and remind dad that they didn't wrap my presents yet:) so off they all went to wrap them in the kitchen while i waited. they showered me with all of my favorite things: mud mask, lemonhead chapstick, chocolate bar w/hazelnuts, foot scrub and michael buble's latest cd. carrie surprised me with flowers and balloons & she treated me to lunch. erica dropped off treats-and yes, i did share:) i received several texts, phone calls, & messages via facebook with birthday wishes. then nia & daniel watched our kids while mason treated me to sushi...mmmmm. i had a fabulous birthday! thank you to all my wonderful friends & family for making me feel so very special on my birthday-i love you all!

5 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

{Erica} said...

Birthdays are a big deal! So glad you had a wonderful day.

johanna said...

Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for sharing your yummy cake with us. Glad you had such a fun day.

Lynn said...

Sushi and Michael Buble. Sounds like a great bday to me :)

KC and DL said...

Happy belated birthday!! I'm glad people were good to you. Sounds like a great day!