Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sianara

we are on the look out for some furniture, namely a sectional. i was ready 6 months ago to throw out our couches however, we have nothing to replace them with. i walked into the local furniture store last week and the saleswoman asked me if i needed help. i said no, but then changed my mind and told her-"well, yeah. i need a sectional-a LARGE one made of upholstery-no microfiber, no pillows but attached, no chaise, and can hold very large people." she looked at me in confusion, smiled and went to help someone else. was i too specific? so, if you know of anyone looking to get rid of a decent sectional, send them my way or give me a call. our deadline is june 20 aka bulky trash day and these eyesores are leaving my living room that morning with or without a sectional. so if you plan on coming to my house after that date...be prepared to sit on the floor.

4 comments:

Christine said...

dang, I just saw a really nice one, just like that for $200 as a used furniture store here. Too we're way the heck over here!

ME ;) said...

My mom got some really nice cheap furniture from BIG LOTS!! Maybe you should try n look them up only some of their locations sell furniture. Good Luck! Love you guys!

The Expatts said...

haha :) if we lived closer we would keep a lookout, but good luck!

{Erica} said...

Bret and I have been checking craigslist for the last few days for the same thing and have come across a TON of sectionals. There might be one there that you will like. Check it out.