Wednesday, June 3, 2009

4:30 A.M.

what were you doing at 4:30 am.? i can tell you what nani was doing. she was first, at mason's bedside asking him to get her some cereal, then she gave up(maybe because he wasn't trying to hear that). so she moved on over to my bedside, of course i was not entirely asleep(i have a newborn) so i opened my eyes after she said"mom", looked over at her and she said, in a sweeter than sweet voice that only nani can do, "mom...can you get me some cereal please?" how could i reject such a plea? so i said "yes", turned over to mason and told him, "nani wants some cereal honey." to which he responded, "come on nani girl. let's get you some cereal." 3 bowls of cheerios later, the child was content and all was good in the world.

* nani doesn't normally wake up this early and ask for cereal. however, last night at dinner she wasn't feeling well and didn't eat-actually, she did but it all came back up. that explains the hour of her request and the 3 bowls of cheerios.

3 comments:

{Erica} said...

She's such a darling girl that you just can't resist! I hope she's feeling better.

Gabriela Hull said...

I almost woke Dan up this morning at 3:30 because I was hungry, too! I had woken up and couldn't fall back asleep so then I realized that I was hungry.
Nani and I can hang out!

Lynn said...

What a good dad Nani has.