Wednesday, March 4, 2009

rapunzel is no friend of mine

monday was the day...sila got her second haricut to date. she got a hair pretty stuck in it and there was no turning back-i had made up my mind to cut it, or to have someone who knows what they're doing to cut it. so sila called her dad at work and begged him to let her get a haircut...her exact words were,"please dad, i want my hair cut like johanna's!". and so monday evening we made our way to salon strut in yucaipa where we met melissa who did such a wonderful job on sila's hair-we couldn't be happier. and the best part...people tell her that her haircut looks like johanna's. thanks melissa for making a little girl's dream come true:) i'll post pics. later.

4 comments:

{Erica} said...

so funny that she wants her hair like johannas :) (she does have a great cut).

Bret has always wanted me and the girls to have long hair. He flipped when I cut Ella's the first time (last year) and whacked 7 inches off! So when I told him I was going to do the same with Mailee he was pretty upset about it (another reason why we only did 4 yesterday).

I bet she looks darling in her Johanna cut.

funny that we posted about our kids hair cut on the same day. We poly's like our carbs AND are on the same wave length :P

Lynn said...

Salon 'Strut' - why would you consider ever going anywhere else.

Can't wait to see pics.

The Expatts said...

we LOVE the haircut, it is adorable!!

johanna said...

I absolutely love Sila! I feel quite honored that she would want her hair cut like mine, however she definitely looks much cuter!