Wednesday, March 18, 2009

b-ball

march(actually january thru march) madness is over for us at the patterson household. mese played community b-ball this season and did rather well. they won 8 games and lost 1. mese has improved his mad b-ball skills since inheriting westbrooks hoop(thanks guys:). even his coach commented,"he's been praticing, hasn't he?" he loves to play even though we had a rough start, but i don't think it'll be a struggle getting him to play again next year...and by then, sila will have joined the wide world of community sports. it was a lot of fun-i'll post a couple of pics. of our star later...GO MESE!!!

2 comments:

Barb's blessings said...

Hi Patterson Family, I don't have addresses for any of you but Rachel got married on Saturday 3/14 after giving us four days notice. We are having an open house for her on the 28th at our house from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. We would love to see you if you want to come. I am going to try to blog the details tonight so check out my blog or email me and I will send you her contact info. She is very happy. Luv, Barb Davis PS could you pass this info on to Mese. blog address is: http://barbarasivad.blogspot.com/

johanna said...

I love the cheerleading outfit! It brings back such good memories. Sila and I will have to get together and work on some cheers!