Thursday, March 12, 2009

lost & thankfully found

a couple of days ago i was cleaning(mildly) and realized my wedding ring was not on my finger-what? i was sure i put it on that morning. (i don't really like wearing jewelry so i take my wedding ring off at night before i go to bed, then put it on in the morning) and besides some studs, occasionally, i usually just wear my wedding ring. anyway, it was lost for a few days until i thought, i should check my dresser drawer-i don't remember putting it on in the first place. sure enough, it wasn't in its usual place(jewelry box mason gave me when he proposed), rather it was laying behind the box. so, now it's on my finger and i'm soooooooo happy:) the queston is...do it blame it on the pregnancy or age?

6 comments:

jen said...

whew! that must have been scary. did you even tell mason it was missing? sila looks darling, love the pics!

Gabriela Hull said...

Please don't blame it on age.(I think I'm older than you so what does that say about my mind?) Just blame it on the pregnancy.

Grace said...

pregnancy - blame everything you can on pregnancy!

bethy said...

I used to take my ring off at night too but on days when I would forget to put it on I would panic. I decided to just keep it on day and night and it didn't take long to get used to it. Plus, with little fingers lurking around I figured my finger was the safest spot for it to be.

I love Sila's haircut. She's stylin'!

Anita Ann said...

pregnancy for sure

Lynn said...

how thoughtful of mason to get you a jewelry box upon engagement. my jewelry (i don't have much and certainly none of worth besides my wedding ring) is in misc. small cardboard boxes stashed here and there. including my engagement ring. i generally only wear the band. i hope ben doesn't mind