Friday, January 16, 2009

finally:)

we are now back in the swing of things, meaning, part of the world wide web! i've been without internet for a week and it's been driving me crazy thinking of all the blogs i'm not reading and what's on the drudge report:) i'm sooooo happy to say we're in our new home and we are loving it. we know it's a blessing and we can't wait to share it with our family and friends...so here's an open invitation to anyone reading this-you are always welcome in our home, so stop by and see us, we'd love to have you! mason and i have always been so blessed to have good people around us to help us and show us love and we're so grateful for your love and friendship. have a fantastic weekend and remember...come and see us!

8 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

I'm so happy for your family. Are you still close to where you used to live?

ME ;) said...

We should be making a trip out to Cali soon N we will definitely have to come by and check out ur new home. I'm so excited for you guys!! Kiss the babies for me!!Love you guys!

Lynn said...

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternally Davis Family said...

Oh my. I am so happy for you guys. I hope the moving experience was good. We will miss you guys in our little community. If we can help with anything please let us know. By the way, is this the yellow house you have been trying for?

{Erica} said...

So glad you're loving the house. Are you all unpacked? It seriously took me two months to get everything out of the boxes when we moved...ugh! I'm not looking forward to that part of moving!

Kurt+Amy said...

What a beautiful home you guys have! Congratulations!! There's nothing better than being a home owner. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.

Lynn said...

I think the best part about having a home (owning or renting) - just having some space is so people can come visit! i still want to see some more pictures.

Lynn said...

I think the best part about having a home (owning or renting) - just having some space is so people can come visit! i still want to see some more pictures.