Saturday, November 1, 2008

and last, but not least...quirk no.6

#6- i am quite protective of my hair, i didn't want it touched or messed with after i fixed it-scratch that, i used to be protective of my hair...let me explain. i hated going to the beach because my hair would expand like no other, into a frizzy, gross mop. i hated the rain-for obvious reasons. i always used to straighten it because i didn't like the curls/waves. and i used to spend forever and a day on doing my hair(not to mention too much money on hair products). my hair was quite a stressful thing for me. well, all that has changed and i'm now a wife with 3 children, no time, no money, and my hair is the last thing i think of when i get up in the morning-i'm lucky if i remember to brush it. so there you have it. i guess you could say this is a past quirk-oh well, it works for me:)

2 comments:

anna marie said...

okay, even though you have the most beautiful hair in the world, this makes me feel better because ever since I got pregnant I never do my hair. I only do it on Sundays. For all the same reasons as you.

KC and DL said...

you do have beautiful hair! I understand though, I really hardly ever do anything with my hair.