Thursday, November 6, 2008

America is the Best

Many you know of my deep resentment for Kobe Bryant and what he did to my Lakers. But my fewd ended, when he stuck it to a reporter who thought it was old fashioned and uncool to be down for the red white and blue during the summer games. Well I say God Bless America and we do know better than the rest of the world. I am thankful for W and all he has done for this country. Maybe it is time that we suffer a little so we can remember the value of an honest days work for an honest days pay, and that anyone who is willing to sacrifice can earn what they want. Government can not do what you can do for yourself. I am proud to pay my own bills, and take care of my family because that is my responsibility and my blessing. My family is happy because from our point of view we have all we need. That my friends is conservatism.

3 comments:

The Expatts said...

well put mason. glad to call you family :)

Anna and Bryce said...

hey guys...just wanted to stop by and send some love your way. those pictures of the kids in the shelf are hilarious by the way. glad to see all is well in BNG.. we miss you all.... love you guys.

Christine said...

amen!