Thursday, November 20, 2008

41-79-83-19

we got a little anxious last night as we were waiting for mason to get home from school...so what else could we do but play scrabble! i know, you're thinking-scrabble with a 2, 4, & 6 year old??? but my children are so into playing board games these days, it was so much fun(after we got through the directions and rules of the game, which of course they really didn't get anyway). as you can tell by the scores in the title, the game didn't last very long and i did help them a lot with making words. but i tried not to help them too much, i still wanted to win you know.;) the last round started and wouldn't you know it, mese scored 30 pts. for his word! yikes! i thought i had been defeated-but lo, i ended up winning by just 4 pts., that was a close one. nani dropped out at about the 3rd round and was content just lining her tiles on the board anywhere she could and sila just wanted to make sure she always had 7 tiles. so, what are you doing tonight?

5 comments:

Christine said...

That's so fun! What a good idea. I love how things you pull out to keep the peace in desperation turn out to be favorite things.

Carrie-kins said...

how cute!we havent had a sisters scrabble night in a long time."covers"not a word:)

ME ;) said...

I had a conversation with Keiana tonight that I thought was funny.
"mommmy-whats for dinner?"
...pot roast.
"I don't think I can eat a roasted pot!?"
... Ha no baby...POT ROAST. See?
"Oh! ...Where does pot roast come from?"
...uh...um...Keiana save the hard questions for your dad!!!

LOL- with Meilani crying in one arm and trying to serve my other 2 girls dinner with my free arm-- I completely drew a blank. HA HAHA

P.s. Paul was at work and Keiana called him to say "Hey dad... Moms silly she doesn't know what animal roast is from!"

(sigh) I love my kids! LOL

Lynn said...

you're so smart to play scrabble with your kids. i would never even think about attempting that.

Anita Ann said...

I think you cheated.