Thursday, February 26, 2009

never too young

in an effort to "take it easy" due to my little/big mishap and emergency trip to the hospital on tuesday night(long story short-i overdid it and started having contractions), i've been trying to rethink my way of doing things around the house and getting the kids to do more, to help me of course:) so tonight, i thought-it's thursday, i really should cook dinner. so i got everything out to make meatloaf and decided that mese would help me. he did a wonderful job and had lots of fun doing it. he asked many questions about the ingredients and was quite interested in the whole process-yay! and when it was time to eat, we were all quite satisfied with the outcome. not bad for his first meatloaf, and he's only 6. who knows, today meatloaf-tomorrow creme brulee. i can dream can't i.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Good for Mese! I need to do more of that. I often have the feeling that Elijah is getting "a free ride in a fancy car." :)