Monday, February 9, 2009

blessed saigon

last night mason made rolls for dinner and had a small amount of dough left for cinnamon rolls-can you say yummy?! he tried our new ground cinnamon we purchased from costco a little while ago and it has to be the best cinnamon i've ever put in my mouth! the label on the cinnamon bottle states this:

"cinnamon trees are nurtured for 20 years prior to harvest in the tropical highlands of vietnam, our ground saigon cinnamon rewards cooks with a sweet-hot flavor unmatched by any other cinnamon."

thank you saigon for making my taste buds do the happy dance:)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

thanks for sharing your find. we go through a LOT of cinnamon in this house and I usually use Trader Joes but I feel like I'm always running out. Saigon here i come!

xóchitl said...

that sounds serious. i'll have to jump on this bandwagon for sure.

jen said...

"good" cinnamon makes all the difference. thanks for sharing, can't wait to try!