Friday, December 19, 2008

must be christmas

i was in a hurry as i was getting ready for my meeting yesterday. i was soooo hungry and only had a few minutes to get a bite to eat. i spotted the last yogurt in the fridge and inhaled it before nani could even ask me for a bite. still hungry and only a few seconds to spare, i fortunately remembered we had some of the most delicious flan i've ever eaten, right in my fridge. so i helped myself and it was a most delightful appetizer:) and for breakfast this morning i had some yummy fudge(courtesy of johanna), "death by chocolate" martha green cookie(oh so good), and a sinful chocolate chunk cookie from nancy. of course, i followed that up with a bowl of cheerios for nutrition. yeah...it must be christmas.

4 comments:

Williams Forever said...

Yumm, all of that sounds great.

Kurt+Amy said...

MMMM.....ok now I'm hungry! We sure miss you guys!! Sunday school is definitely not the same!! We really enjoyed Masons sunday school lessons. We love you guys! p.s. everytime I play battle of the sexes I will forever think of your guys mad skills w/ the answers!!! AMAZING. :)

Pattersons said...

ha ha:) that was lots of fun-good times amy!

Lynn said...

the westbrooks had some serious flan in their fridge too - same chef perhaps? at least flan has protein.