Tuesday, December 16, 2008

esp or christmas elf?

last week, carrie and i were talking about how we wanted sooo much to have some see's chocolates. we debated whether or not we should make the trip to our local bank who was selling the delectables for christmas. we never made it there but the craving was still haunting me. then sunday night i told mason, i WANT some see's chocolates and he said he'd "make it happen".(i love that response:) so, either someone knew what i was thinking or there's been a christmas elf lurking around our place, because last night i (ok, we) got a most welcome surprise at our door-SEE'S CHOCOLATES! oh thank you to whomever it was that granted my christmas wish(or pregnancy craving, doesn't mattter;) thanks for making my palate happy and my tummy smile:)

2 comments:

Anita Ann said...

I love when that happens.

Christine said...

Mmmm, I could go for some too. Thank goodness you can order through the mail! I sent Fong some a couple years ago but I should have sent them to someone else since she probably gets tons free at Hershel's office :)