Sunday, October 26, 2008

quirks 3 & 4 (they're related,kinda)

#3- i have STS(safe toilet syndrome). i (at all costs) try to avoid using the bathroom at any place other than my home. of course, that doesn't always work for me, so i just have to forego my comfort zone and (as mason likes to put it) take care of business. although i have to say i've gotten better. i know-weird.
#4- the bathroom door always has to be shut closed, especially while i'm eating. i don't like to smell anything coming from the bathroom. even when i'm not eating, i still don't want to smell anything coming from the bathroom. again-weird, i know.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Finally a quirk that I can relate to. I carry hand sanitizer wherever I go, just incase I gotta go. Which now that I am pregnant, I can't really avoid. Thanks for your comment.

anna marie said...

that is so not weird. I wouldn't want that either. And it just gets worse when I am pregnant.