Sunday, October 19, 2008

aloooooohaaaaaa!

yes, our annual ward luau was last night and it was super- good food, good music, good friends and good entertainment. i have to admit, i was antsy sitting there watching the girls dance(i've always loved polynesian dancing since i was a little girl). but i didn't want to take any chances with my back...but next year, i'm so in-and i hope that all my friends & family members who are with child this year(and those who are't), will dance next year-the more the merrier. that's what i noticed this year, it looks much better when there's more people up on the stage performing. so ladies, watch out because next year, i think you'll be doing more than just one or two numbers:) although, i should have passed on the traditional "electric slide" dance at the end-i just couldn't help myself. consequently, my knee ached all night and all day today(but i still say it was worth it). and unfortunately, i missed out on ashley's birthday celebration with the girls-i'm sure you had way too much fun without me:) so, here's to ashley, happy happy birthday(i know it's a week late). and here's to the beginning of a new week...happy tomorrow guys.

4 comments:

ME ;) said...

Aww- I wish I was there to see everyone. See if you can get those sisters of yours to post some pictures or email them to me. ;)

{Erica} said...

i think it's so rad that you guys do this! People out here don't even know what polynesian is....

xóchitl said...

my mouth is watering just thinking about all that yummy food. sigh.

Lynn said...

i was hoping for some firedancing video footage...

or maybe the electric slide...