Thursday, July 17, 2008

lovebirds tag! part 2

apparently only the first part of this post was saved so here's the second part starting with question #5.

5. when was "i love you" first said? mason actually told me he loved me when we were on our way home from a fireside and it was the night before he left for provo(mtc). i just thought, "ok, he loves me like a friend." but my mom and cousin tiare thought otherwise. but the second time around when we were dating, shortly after our first kiss, he told me he loved me and the following evening i told him i loved him too(it took me a day to think about it).
6. long/short engagement? mason asked me to marry him on feb. 27, 2001 and 5 weeks later on april 7th we were married-yeah it was a short engagement.
7. where did you get engaged? we were at my cousin tiare's house babysitting her little girl. mason made us dinner, afterwards he professed his undying love for me and proposed.
8. where were you married? l.a. temple
9. where was the honeymoon? hawaii! a bunch of members in our ward got together and sent us on a beautiful trip to paradise-we are so blessed!
10. where was your first home? yucaipa. we lived in a studio apartment, and we were only there for 9 months, then it was back to good old banning-home sweet home!

4 comments:

johanna said...

I want to hear more of your love story. Please answer questions 1-4!

johanna said...

Okay, so I am retarded...I needed to scroll down before posting comments.

Kurt+Amy said...

Hey Melena! Just wanted to see if I could get your email addy, I send ot reminders for the fitness club every week and I would love to be able to send you one! Thanks! You can email me at kickboxmama@rocketmail.com -Love ya! and thanks for coming out Thursday!! I'm sorry I didn't make it.

jen said...

how cute! i love this tag, and i love your story. thanks for sharing!