Monday, May 17, 2010

i heard it


i don't know about you, but i've always heard of people walking into a place, a store and seeing something that made them think 'i need that' or 'i want that' or 'i have to have it'. no such thing has ever happened to me until now. i think it was the nicely squared bold red box that caught my eye. or maybe it was the larger than life size cherries on the box. whatever it was, i had to have it! cherries & almonds in cereal? how could you go wrong with that combo? and let me tell you, every bite was filled with cherry & almond deliciousness:)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

unfortunately i fall for this sometimes again even after i have been lured by the marketing and have tried a product once and didn't like it. i think ohhh that sounds good and then only after i have brought it home and tried it again do i realize i had been suckered once before. glad you found something good though - it does sound like a great combo!

Adriann said...

I haven't had the cherry almond crunch, but I have had the cranberry almond crunch and it was just as delicious as you made the cherry one sound. Glad you enjoyed it! Try the cranberry one sometime, its wonderful too.

Pattersons said...

adriann-i just bought the cranberry one and i can't wait to try it!oh...the little pleasures in life:)

bethy said...

Shoot, I always walk into a store and think that I HAVE to have something, especially when I'm hungry. Thankfully I have pretty good self control (along with being a cheapskate). That cereal sounds good. Can you still tie cherry stems in a knot in your mouth? ;)