Thursday, May 13, 2010

the end

may 4 was the end of our 12 week body-for-life program. here are some things i learned.

*12 weeks is a long time
*i really do like food(i already knew that but realized it again)
*even though i really like food, it's just food.
*water is always good
*exercise is my friend
*running isn't as bad as i thought it was
*i like the way i feel when i'm eating right & exercising

conclusion: it was a good 12 weeks. sure i made plenty of mistakes in the way of eating, but for the most part, it was good because i started something and finished it-something i hadn't done before with food & exercise. so, what's next? i keep working on eating better, exercising, and working hard. AND the biggest and best part of all this? i was able to get myself to where i could take up polynesian dancing again!!! that's such a big plus for me as i just absolutely LOVE it. thanks bill philips!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yay Melina! Way to go. I can't wait to see you dance again :)

{Erica} said...

AWESOME! Yay for starting and finishing something!

So are you going to do polynesian dancing with Sila's teacher? I want to put the girls and I in that class...what do you think?

bethy said...

SWEET! I would love to see you dance too. You are so graceful and perfect. I also love your beautiful voice. MAN! You have a lot of talents! No wonder I'm so impressed by you. ;)

jen said...

i love it...all the things you learned, congrats!