Tuesday, April 7, 2009

8

today marks 8 years of marriage for mason and i. so...here are 8 reasons(of many) why i'm thankful to be married to the love of my life.
1. he's honest in every way-a big plus in my book.
2. he loves me unconditionally and shows it.
3. he helps me wholeheartedly and with great love, raise our beautiful children.
4. he gives all of himself to me, the kids, and others.
5. he's strong and makes me feel safe when i'm with him.
6. he loves the lord and his actions show it.
7. he loves his fellowmen and tries to help as best he can, when he can.
8. he's given me so much to be thankful for simply because he loves me.

8 years ago i made a choice...and it was the best one yet! happy anniversary honey and i love you always:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary guys. You are great people. I love you both very much.

ME ;) said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you guys have a great time. Love you guys!!! Kiss the babies for all of us!

Jayme said...

Happy anniversary!! many more happy years yet to come.

bethy said...

WOOHOO!!! Keep the good times comin', I know you will! ;-)

The Expatts said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We miss you guys!!!

jen said...

How sweet. What a great guy. Happy Anniversary!