Sunday, September 21, 2008

no news is good news

i haven't been blogging in a little while, which should mean that things are going allright, right? well, so far, so good. we had a funtastic time with cousins from eagle mountain-thanks for all the fun! i'm looking forward to cooler weather-did i mention i LOVE fall? it's my favorite time of the year-besides christmas of course. wouldn't it be nice to visit the eastcoast in the fall? one of these days i'll make it there. anyway, sunday...primary was a little hectic with new teachers, new classes-but it all worked out in the end-or at least it will, eventually. i was nauseated all day long and my back was killing me-but i love it! it's a good sign, so they say. mason has started the new book, brisingr. any eragon fans out there? i haven't quite gotten myself to sit down and read it-even though mason says they're great. maybe one day. for now, i'd rather take naps during my spare time-yeah, that sounds a whole lot better. have a super week everyone!

4 comments:

ME ;) said...

Take naps in ur spare time? ... You have spare time? Ha ha- whats your secret!!! JK Hope you guys are all doin' well- Luv you!

bethy said...

How funny! I was walking by one of the YW in my ward the other day and she was reading the same book during mutual. I asked her about it and she also seemed to be enjoying it. I just started reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens for the first time. I can see why it's a classic because he truely has a gift.

Anyways, it is always fun to see your blog. Now what is with this being tired and nausea?

{Erica} said...

I got Brisingr in the mail yesterday...can't wait to start reading it.

ps is it weird I'm commenting on your blog?

xóchitl said...

so i happened onto lynn's blog and look what i find! i can't believe it! how in the heck are the pattersons? i'm so excited that i can keep up with you guys now that i know your blog link.