Thursday, February 21, 2008

home again, home again

the trip to st. george was very nice-the kids loved spending time with grandma and grandpa-and we always have plenty of good food to eat! of course i gained 2 lbs. but it was worth the gain. i'll just work harder this week. so, mese's on break this week from school and we're home trying to come up with fun things to do indoors since the rain won't stop. playdough will have to do for today. and i'm baking cookies today for sila's birthday party next week. friday can't come soon enough for her. my brain is pretty much dead right now so i think i'll stop. gotta get some water-fast way to get your brain going again(so i was told, but mason says it's bologna).

2 comments:

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

bologna... that's random!! we did have fun, my weight gain was worth it too!! we need a cafe rio in cali!!! but then i guess my weight gain would become a permanent problem! darcy

Fong said...

Oooh Cafe Rio. I went there with Christine and it was fantastic!

Tell Sila I can't wait until Friday too. I got her some cute stuff that I hope she will like.