Friday, September 10, 2010

opposite of fun

this morning i went to see the dentist. that's right. i got my weekend off to a great start(note the sarcasm here). i tried a new dr. why, you ask? because my last dentist, well...let's put it this way. mason & i nicknamed her "the butcher". enough said. this new dentist is much nicer,friendlier,gentler, and better than the former. however, upon checking out of his office the receptionist handed me a copy of my "treatment case". boy, do i need a lot of treatments! i need one tooth pulled, 2 fillings, a root canal, and i need to glue the crown on a tooth that came out months ago, but i was too scared to go back to "the butcher". all in all, we'll be starting our savings plan for my pearly whites real soon...like yesterday. have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

J'lene Fernandez Merrill said...

I hear ya! Dental work gets costly. I went through Loma Linda University and it was cheaper. I had a student dentist who was awesome. Let me know if you need more info.