Thursday, November 12, 2009

bon appetite

today i was super busy with getting things ready for our stake primary meeting tonight. i had to type up lists, print out pages off internet, make lots of copies, and to top it all off, make bread for refreshments. i got everything done in time but i neglected to make some grub for my family. so...they had bread for dinner...and they were THRILLED! i felt badly because i thought, "just bread?" so i told them to put some jam & peanut butter on it and call it good. they didn't complain. i'll do better tomorrow.

p.s. i was also dealing with a super baby(she hardly even cried) after getting 3 immunization shots, 1 oral immunization, 1 flu shot, & 1 H1N1 shot...she was such a trooper my luana girl:)

5 comments:

KC and DL said...

you are a superwoman! my family has to fend for themselves quite often and I don't have any valid excuses like you!

Christine said...

good baby, she's a tough one! Sounds like you had a crazy day, take a break :) You deserve it!

{Erica} said...

Super woman = Melina. The bread was SOOO yummy. In fact..I think I'm going to go and have another slice right now :)

Fong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fong said...

Can I have your bread recipe? I want to make some for Thanksgiving.