Friday, September 11, 2009

disbelief...kinda

imagine my shock(sorta) when mason sat down with this(see picture to left of post). and the following conversation took place.
me:what is that?
mason:(without any hesitation) my cereal bowl!
me: mason! that's my mixing bowl! you can't eat cereal in my mixing bowl!
mason: this is a "man's bowl" and i'm eating my cereal in it!

the second picture to the left was taken to compare a "regular bowl" with a "man's bowl". i know...there's something definately wrong with that picture. someone please explain it to my husband.

8 comments:

Anita Ann said...

It's a man thing

ME ;) said...

He's taking the Goldilocks story way too serious. Hahaha Thats Papa Bears bowl.

The Expatts said...

The best part is we have those same bowls and WOW the yellow one is pretty large for cereal... great, Mason... now you got Randy thinking about using it too!

Lamese "Mese" Ugapo II said...

In my opinion mason's "Man Bowl" is a little wimpy. GO BIGGER MAN!!!

Gloua said...

that is sooo mason! lol he would!

jen said...

lol! that is hilarious.

Lynn said...

i think chelsey bought dave some kinda cereal bowl with a handle that her bishop invented. that's all mason's bowl is missing.

bethy said...

I think I have to side with Mason on this. I almost hesitate to get cereal for breakfast beacuse after eating it I'm hungry again 30 minutes later. If you have a bigger bowl you don't have to worry about having to refill.